Andrea J. Zelones
Virtual Assistant Part time while working full time in corporate and small business environment since 1992 (Full time Virtual since 2002)
Highly experienced in Executive Assistance, Office Management, Marketing, and IT Support with a proven record for successfully taking on any task needed to allow all clients to succeed in achieving their goals.
* Office Management for top Executives and start-up companies: schedule meetings/conferences, maintain calendars, make travel arrangements, office manual procedures, interoffice memorandums, maintain phones, all service and sales calls, and office supply research and purchase
* Set standards (OSHA compliant) for all documents and assure the brand is properly utilized
* Support top Salespeople with presentations, trade shows, market analysis reports, proposals, contracts, 254/255 forms, SOQs, responses for RFPs and RFQs, expense sheets, timesheets, and client correspondence
* Support Engineers with specifications, bid packages, and addendums
* On-Call IT Support such as create and maintain databases, troubleshoot, install hardware and software, file archival, backup procedures, provide employee training for computer hardware, software, and system overviews, and create and maintain websites
* Research, locate, and setup new offices
CLIENTS (References available upon request)
LTS Energy, Green Build Energy, 3fficient Energy, Golden West Energy, Helen Chang Ghostwriter, Utility Services, PE Consulting, Inc., Lopez Engineering, Inc., and Other Confidential Clients
Honeywell International – 80% virtually and 20% at headquarters
* Direct support for Regional Sales Director and his sales and marketing team for the Energy Services Division Western Region (All questions answered through me – One Stop Call)
* Handled all travel authorizations, planning, itineraries, and refunds
* Handled all Purchase Orders, Requisitions, office supplies and computer software/hardware
* Composed Consultant Agreements and Contracts
* Web Administrator for Intranet Team Rooms
* Setup Trade Shows and kept Association Memberships current
20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT FOR:
Planergy International, Inc.
Energy Masters International, Inc.
Verle A. Williams & Associates, Inc.
Bob Poline Associates, Inc.
* Fully supported: V.P. of Institutional Solutions for Energy Masters International, V.P. of Utility Services for Planergy, President of Verle A. Williams & Associates, President of Bob Poline Associates, and President of Rich Poline Associates
* Complete charge of all Office Management including: scheduling meetings/conferences, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, office manual procedures, interoffice memorandums, maintaining phones, all service and sales calls, and ordering supplies
* Supported Salespeople in numerous cities: Sacramento, Palo Alto, Glendale, Escondido, and San Diego, California with presentations, trade shows, market analysis reports, proposals, contracts, sf330/ 254/255 forms, SOQs, responses for RFPs and RFQs, expense sheets, timesheets, and client correspondence
* Supported Project Managers in California, Utah, Minnesota, and Florida with schedules and administrative support
* Supported Engineers in four offices with specifications, bid packages, and addendums
* Supported the IT Group by creating and maintaining databases, troubleshooting, installation of hardware and software, file archival, backup procedures, and provided employee training for computer hardware, software, and system overviews
* Created and maintained Verle A. Williams & Associates website
* Responsible for setting standards (OSHA compliant) for all documents and assured the brand was properly utilized
* Independently researched, located, and setup new offices in Escondido and Palo Alto, CA and completely closed two offices
* Interviewed, hired, and dismissed employees
* Coordinated and provided administrative and secretarial support to both Presidents of the Eastern and Western Region offices
* A.A. in Psychology, Miramar College, San Diego, California, 1990
* B.A. in Behavioral Science (Cum Laude), National University, San Diego, California, 1993
* Public Notary, 2000
* Public Signing Agent, 2003
* Franklin Covey Training
* Fred Pryor Seminars
* MCSE Training On-line (Test Out)